Veterinary Pharmacovigilance Officer
A leading veterinary health pharmaceutical firm in High Wycombe seeks to appoint a Pharmacovigilance specialist for an immediate start 12 month temporary role, starting ASAP, working 4 days per week Tuesday-Friday. This may suit a veterinary nurse as the candidate must have hands on field PV experience.
Location: Hybrid role minimum 40% of time in office (High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire)
60% of week Home Based
4 days temporary cover for 12 months
To support the National Contact Pharmacovigilance Manager with the local Pharmacovigilance activities following Corporate procedures, local procedures and to ensure that any additional local requirements are met. Represent with the local authority and other external partners where necessary.
Respond to customer technical product related questions on technical phone line.
– Vet tech phone line cover on working days
– Complete data entry and follow up of PV cases as required
– Maintain entries on CRM system
– Update FAQs and work with Companion Animal BU/ Customer services to ensure relevant resources are available/shared
– Be the link between PV and Customer services/ E-Commerce to ensure all pheromone PV cases including SLEEs are logged
– Assist with updating and creation of SOPs, as required
– Monitor PV training status of employees/identify areas of further training
– Forward any quality complaints to NC
– Arrange FOC replacements where required
– Update NOAH online Compendium, if required
Extensive demonstratable experience of PV data collection and submission
Significant demonstratable experience working in a customer/technical service environment.
Great collaborator in multidisciplinary team
Ability to apply argumentation to influence at all levels externally and internally
Pro-active self-direction with a high level of initiative and persistence and a very much hands-on approach to results delivery
Excellent oral and written communication skills, in English
Project management skills
A nursing qualification or similar would be beneficial.