Private Individuals & Families
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly organised and proactive candidate to support a high-profile, busy and dynamic individual based at their Central London residence. This is an extremely hands-on role with a diverse range of responsibilities including diary, travel, property, finance and household mangement. This is a permanent role (Monday to Friday) based full time in Central London. This role offers a generous package including private healthcare, good pension and life insurance.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Managing social calendars, including organising parties and events.
- Diary and travel.
- Driving between residences
- Ad-hoc PA support to the Principal’s family.
- Some international travel when required.
- Ad-hoc property management.
- Personal finance and expenses.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years plus experience as a PA or similar.
- Work well under pressure.
- An excelent multi-tasker who is adaptable and proactive.
- Excelent IT skills
- A natural organiser
- A full clean driving license.