We are recruiting a Customer Services Advisor for a successful and rapidly expanding printing solutions company. This is an exciting opportunity with great career prospects, for someone who loves working with a wide range of people. You will be working in buzzy environment with a supportive and friendly team.
You will be the first point of contact for customer support, to provide them with the best service. You will also work alongside their team of experienced engineers coordinating all of their activity.
You will have a good eye for detail and excellent communication skills This role requires a team player who is able to co-ordinate tasks and keep on top of activity whilst providing general support to the service team across all roles.
- Dealing with inbound queries from customers via email or phone calls
- Manage the CRM.
- Liaising with clients to follow up on completed jobs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Co-ordinating and managing stock of consumables for clients’ requirements
- Managing spreadsheets with client updates
- Dealing with customer requests including orders, monitoring purchase orders and tracking items
- Maintaining central office supplies including stationery, kitchen supplies etc.
- Ad hoc administrative duties
Experience and skills required:
- Some proven experience in Customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously